Re: distance vs. strength

Subject: Re: distance vs. strength
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 03:45:17 -0000
Actually, I would enjoy hearing the cleanest 30 shots one could record.
I am so tired of hearing fake guns on tv shows it would be fun to see
how well it can be done.

We could then move on to the best "natural jet" sound and the best
"natural car". Rules should include that no recordist created
accidents are allowed in order to make for a better recording.

Rich

--- In  Marty Michener <>
wrote:

> We live 1500 ft from a (newly moved, but legally grandfathered in
NH) skeet
> range, often exceeding at 6 PM 30 shots per minute.  Boy does it get
> lively, Twelve gauge shotguns register 84 dBA at our doorstep.
Recordings