RE: Location needed

Subject: RE: Location needed
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:54:07 -0800
<Nice.  What's that glutteral sound lower right every now and again,
especially right at the end of the clip?  Is that you complaining that the
coffee's not ready yet?>

They are wood pigeons, very common in the area, lots of rooks, jackdaws and
crows live together there too, in the sound clip also were hawfinches,
Eurasian robins, Eurasian blackbirds, song thrush, jays and nuthatches.
Chances of getting a coffee at that time was bloody impossible, lazy buggers
get up late there!!

#10 in line is a long wait, that's for sure...... I will have to form a line
for one, I was kinda hoping for one for my birthday off the missus but as it
is next weekend, that is now impossible :(
As for the 110's Walt will be your man for them I would think once he has
fixed them up......

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!