Re: Seeking Low-cost Commercially Available Parabolic system

Subject: Re: Seeking Low-cost Commercially Available Parabolic system
From: Barb Beck <>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:46:48 -0700
Start recording with whatever you have or can afford..  Heck half of
mine are with a small old Sony parabola and the crummy mic which came
with it.  Still some of those are my best because of the area I was in
and the fact that I was close to the bird under ideal conditions.

Just go for it

Barb Beck
Edmonton