Re: Re: Charging options for telinga pro5 W

Subject: Re: Re: Charging options for telinga pro5 W
From: "pratap singh" <>
Date: 8 Mar 2005 02:38:54 -0000
Thanks again for advice, I will buy battery with about 160-170mah charge.I =
have found that both 8.4 nominal volt  and 9.6 nominal volt nimh batteries =
are labelled/sold  as 9 volt batteries. I will go for 8.4 volt.

Pratap Singh =A0

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 Walter Knapp wrote :

> From: "pratap  singh" <>
>

> > Thanks Walt for very useful information that answers fully my last ques=
tion. By the way did you upgrade your handle or bought new one for <a href=
=3D"http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=3D9&k=3Dphantom%20power"; onm=
ouseover=3D"window.status=3D'phantom power'; return true;" onmouseout=3D"wi=
ndow.status=3D''; return true;">phantom power</a>.