Re: Mic Terminology/NON-RECORDING TOPICS

Subject: Re: Mic Terminology/NON-RECORDING TOPICS
From: "Jim Morgan" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:45:54 -0700
Looks like I am coming in on this a bit late. Topics like this can sometimes
make for interesting discussion but offense can be taken and resulting
arguments can quickly get out of hand.

As we all know the rules for the group are limited to topics relative to
recording. We all bend these rules from time to time and occasionally the
moderator needs to step in when things begin to get out of hand.

So lets keep any further discussion of this very controversial topic off
group. If any one disagrees with this, contact me privately.

Jim Morgan

Jim Morgan
Acting Moderator/owner
Nature Recordists e-mail group: