Re: Re: Questions - Spaced Omni Pairs

Subject: Re: Re: Questions - Spaced Omni Pairs
From: "toy.bizarre | i n g e o s" <>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:29:30 +0100
Hi,

Curt Olson wrote:

>>I have a 8" X 8" piece of foam core to use as quickie Jecklin-like
>>divider for the < 8" range. This is the only way I've ever felt the
>>listener can hear a very similar field to that I hear in the field if
>>they use headphones.

Sorry if a little bit off original topic
(Maybe the way to design good Jecklin like disks has been already
discussed in this list) - I designed mine with polyester + sheep skin.
The sheep skin (but could be skin from any other animal) makes a really
different sound than only foam and so.
I use it with a pair of MKH20

Best,
Cedric