Re: New version of Syrinx now available.

Subject: Re: New version of Syrinx now available.
From: "toy.bizarre | i n g e o s" <>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:37:10 +0100
Hi,

Martyn Stewart wrote:
> Have you also tried "Raven 1.5" from Cornel Bernie?
> I know this is expensive software but a great tool for the Mac and PC.

>>Syrinx is a Windows 98/2000/XP sound recording/editing/playback
>>program designed specifically for field and lab research in animal

Raven is quite good but quite slow on my computer despite the recent
process. and loads of memory.
What about you ?
I've recently tried the Sonogram sofware from Christoph Lauer
(http://www.dfki.de/~clauer/software.html) - runs on Win  & Mac & Linux
with Java. Nice too for spectrographs.

Anybody here has advices on spectrographs softwares for Win ?

Best,
Cedric

--

Cedric Peyronnet