RE: New version of Syrinx now available.

Subject: RE: New version of Syrinx now available.
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 19:03:05 -0800
Have you also tried "Raven 1.5" from Cornel Bernie?
I know this is expensive software but a great tool for the Mac and PC.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!