RE: Disaster Relief

Subject: RE: Disaster Relief
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:08:40 -0800
Incredible Walt, something I don't really wish to experience, the first tim=
I arrived in the USA in 1996 we had a 7.9 earthquake in the Seattle area, I
didn't do any research on the area and quickly found out I was to be living
in a bloody fault zone!!
I have been involved in Bombings (The pub bombings by the IRA IN 1974, TWO
OF MY MATES WERE KILLED AND THANK GOD I SURVIVED) Car crashes and so on, bu=
I would never want to drown the way these poor buggers did while enjoying
themselves on the beach.
Give me a car to a boat anytime, I have this awful fear of the water, this
is why I don't record with a hydrophone, stuff it mate.......
My heart goes out to all those who lost their lives down in Asia.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!