Re: Disaster Relief

Subject: Re: Disaster Relief
From: "M, J, & V Phinney" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:00:32 -0700
Thanks for that account, Martyn

Despite the continuous news footage and ever-rising casualty totals, my min=
refuses to comprehend the enormity of the situation. Reading first hand
accounts such as this helps to bring a sense of reality to this disaster -
though perhaps only those who witnessed it have a true perspective.

Mark Phinney