Re: early morning mystery

Subject: Re: early morning mystery
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:05:02 -0000
MN 5/1/01 first light, nothing visible.
Good migration morning, many Barred Owls present as well.
Mixed full canopy woods on the north shore of a lake.
(I like north side lake shores during spring migration at dawn)
N45.35 W83.09

I decided on Saw-whet because of the tonal charecter of the sound
compared to John Feith's (of this group) saw-whet.
http://www.caculo.com/MP3/saw-whet%20owl%20scream.mp3

But then, Barb lives with saw-whets and if she says it isn't it
probably isn't.  And Mark lives with a Coopers so if he says it is a
Coopers it probably is one of them.

Maybe I will go with "Super Chicken" for now.

Rich

--- In  "Alt, Mark" <>