RE: Re: early morning mystery

Subject: RE: Re: early morning mystery
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:51:54 -0800
I share your thoughts on the saw-whet but not in the description you give of
the pygmy, I have extensive recordings of the pigmy and they are not all
like your recording, maybe in your neck of the woods they are but in
Washington and Oregon state, their pitches are slightly higher and more
repetitive than those on your class CD. I had a visual on this bird too.
I enclose your file and the ending of mine.

 http://www.naturesound.org/Sound Files/Mystery/albertavwashingtom pigmy.mp3

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!