RE: TSA vs. your gear

Subject: RE: TSA vs. your gear
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 07:23:13 -0700
This was the first time I had done this Bernie and the last, I took all of
my gear in my carry on bags but unfortunately my carry on bag became more
items in California and I took the chance of wrapping my mic up in the main
bag. You live and learn. Thank god that was all it was. TSA are never
consistent, I can go through one lane and get asked to take my shoes off and
the wife will go through another with virtually no checking. I must look
bloody dodgy!!!!!!!

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!