RE: TSA vs. your gear

Subject: RE: TSA vs. your gear
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:45:17 +0200
Ha, ha, I don't mind kitchen utensil, I'll never forget the candid  camera
version where a reporter strolled around in a warehouse, interviewing
people with - at first - a teastrainer (?) then a carrot in her hand!!
People looked at the carrot and must have seen what it was, but answered
willingly the questions.
I'm sorry for the loss, Mark. It's terrible when you have all good reasons
to be very upset, still there is nothing you can do that helps.

Why don't you guys plan for a pieceful journey to Sweden next year? Not
only that you can see me (hm..) you can also see Stockholm, one of the 10
most beautiful capitols and travel around in the countryside with no fear
at all, not for anything. Even women: You can take a bath in the nude, in
the middle of the night, in the very center of Stockholm - and you will not
get robbed or raped. Looking around, it seems as Scandinavia must be about
the safest place on earth right now.

It is changing though, also in Sweden, so make it quick, before it's gone.
Consider that we might be the last generation to experience this kind of piece.

Klas

At 05:06 2004-09-16, you wrote:
>It is like pissing against the wind Mark, I filed a complaint already with
>them and they go through the robot motions and give you a file number. What
>good could the mic possibly be to them? A piece of plastic encased in foam
>with a plastic circle between!! Probably thought it was some kind of kitchen
>utensil!! Sorry Klas......
>
>Martyn
>
>Martyn Stewart
>Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
>http://www.naturesound.org
>N47.65543   W121.98428
>Redmond. Washington. USA
>Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!