Vacation snippets

Subject: Vacation snippets
From: "John Hartog" <>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:55:50 -0000
I think I like the word "snippet"

Last week Deb and I went on a six day camping trip to explore
some quieter spots in Oregon.

Near the Strawberry Mt. Wilderness these ravens flew over
Canyon Meadow.
<http://www.hevanet.com/rockscallop/040921_Ravens.mp3>

We camped three days at Hart Mt. National Antelope Refuge.
Here is the afternoon wind in Quaking Aspens along with a Red
Breasted (I think) Nuthatch.
<http://www.hevanet.com/rockscallop/040923_Wind_Aspens.mp
3>

Some Mule Deer trampled by around sunset.
<http://www.hevanet.com/rockscallop/040923_MDeer.mp3>

 Two Great Horned Owls spoke at dusk.
<http://www.hevanet.com/rockscallop/040923_GHOwl.mp3>

  A flicker or other woodpecker welcomed the sunrise.
<http://www.hevanet.com/rockscallop/040924_Flicker.mp3>

John Hartog