Re: Vacation snippets

Subject: Re: Vacation snippets
From: "John Hartog" <>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:24:40 -0000
You know, I think you're right about it being a Steller's Jay  - even
if I didn't see any around the area.  I wasn't present while
recording: at the moment I was half a mile away in camp cooking
breakfast.
John Hartog

--- In  "Martyn Stewart"
<> wrote:
> Nice recording John, the Flicker at the end I believe is a
Steller's Jay,
> lots of good wind sounds here too :)
> I like the stereo effect of the Ravens.
>
> Nice
>
> Martyn
>
> Martyn Stewart
> Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
> http://www.naturesound.org
> N47.65543   W121.98428
> Redmond. Washington. USA
> Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!
>
> 425-898-0462

Red

<http://www.hevanet.com/rockscallop/040923_Wind_Aspens.mp
> 3>
>
> Some Mule Deer trampled by around sunset.
> <http://www.hevanet.com/rockscallop/040923_MDeer.mp3>
>
>  Two Great Horned Owls spoke at dusk.
> <http://www.hevanet.com/rockscallop/040923_GHOwl.mp3>
>
>   A flicker or other woodpecker welcomed the sunrise.
> <http://www.hevanet.com/rockscallop/040924_Flicker.mp3>
>
> John Hartog
>

> "Microphones are not ears,
> Loudspeakers are not birds,