Re: My Audio Buddy problem.

Subject: Re: My Audio Buddy problem.
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:49:15 -0500
Something ingeniously simple like this is what we
need. I just tried 10 volts into my Audio Buddy
and the main power LED doesn't light.  I recall
discussion about Len Moskowitz's involved M-Audio
Duo modification for portable DC which also has
the 10 VAC input.=A0 The phantom power LED will
light with a 10 VDC input; this might be a clue
as to getting more power to this part of the
circuit. We were attaching the 4- 9volt batteries
for +18 and -18 before the regulators. The
phantom voltage provided was low, ~40 volts. The
A-B spec sheets shows the 10VAC at 300ma; the 9
volt batteries don't seem seem have have enough
current. If someone on this list familiar with
this kind of circuitry  has the interest and time
to work out a portable power solution, I'll send
them my Audio Buddy to study and modify.  Best,
Rob D.

=3D =3D =3D