Re: My Audio Buddy problem.

Subject: Re: My Audio Buddy problem.
From: "Dave J" <>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:05:17 -0000
Ok Rob, this looks pretty simple, and that's a
pretty fine photo you took. I still can't quite
follow the diode connections but it looks like
they have them connected to produce a positive
and negative on the input of the two linear
regulators. I'm not quite sure why they have four
diodes since this would be a half-wave rectifier
circuit. Maybe two are connected as protection
diodes? Are those pairs of electrolyic caps
connected in parallel?

Do you have a DMM/voltmeter?

Dave

--- Rob Danielson <> wrote: