RE: Mystery Call - Georgia

Subject: RE: Mystery Call - Georgia
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:04:29 -0700
What a wonderful recording of Barred owls Lang, What system did you use for
this, it certainly sounded up close and personal!
MKH/20 in a Telinga?

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!

When the animals come to us,
Asking for our help,
Will we know what they are saying?

When the plants speak to us
In their delicate, beautiful language,
Will we be able to answer them?

When the planet herself
Sings to us in our dreams,
Will we be able to wake ourselves, and act?

                               -Gary Lawless