Re: Pitch shifting

Subject: Re: Pitch shifting
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:38:45 -0000
> This is that same scene as the 16x speedup, right?
Nope different.

I should have pulled a different sound to test this idea, was a bad
choice for a bunch of reasons. Biggest is I should have used a flat
land area for this test.
I will try again, much more controlled, with matched mics, in a flat
space with intersecting highways in the distance.
I like "decorrelated" sound but I will agree not this way.

Rich