Re: Sound Professionals cardioids?

Subject: Re: Sound Professionals cardioids?
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 02:00:20 -0500
Hi Dan--
Please do let us know if you confirm the TA-4 to 3.5mm p-i-p
modification on your new set of 183's from the MX183BP kit.  Folks on
the Micbuilders list suspect there must be some FET circuitry in the
C-122 cable/capsule holder.  I've been looking for 183's on eBay to
experiment with, none auctioned so far. Rob D.