RE: Portadisc

Subject: RE: Portadisc
From: Paul Isaacs <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:49:06 +0100
Of course HHB has HiMD high on the agenda. HiMD has still not yet hit the
consumer market, although this is supposedly imminent and SONY have not
released the fine details of the new specification to rainbow book licencees
yet. So a professional HiMD is certainly not going to be available in 2004.

I agree with you that this is an exciting step forward for HiMD provided it
actually delivers what is says it will deliver.

Paul, HHB