RE: Amazing pictures from Metafilter

Subject: RE: Amazing pictures from Metafilter
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:45:31 -0700
http://www.chinapost.com.tw/detail.asp?onNews=3D1&GRP=3DA&id=3D23780

Sorry this is the link too :)

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
N47.65543   W121.98428
Redmond. Washington. USA
Make every Garden a wildlife Habitat!

When the animals come to us,
Asking for our help,
Will we know what they are saying?

When the plants speak to us
In their delicate, beautiful language,
Will we be able to answer them?

When the planet herself
Sings to us in our dreams,
Will we be able to wake ourselves, and act?

                               -Gary Lawless