Re: mics for parabola

Subject: Re: mics for parabola
From: "Eric V. Schmidt" <>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:33:41 -0400
Dan and all;

Hello again.  As a follow-up to my last post.

I looked at the condenser/ omni mics in a catalog and there are a whole big
bunch (technical term) to choose from.

Can I get a couple of recommendations.  Or at least limit it to small
diaphragm or large diaphragm.

I know I've seen posts on this in the past too.  Any hints on how to access
the archives on it?  I'm pretty sure Walt has talked at length on his
set-ups.

Thanks.

Eric