micro-cat, pole-cat and fat-cats

Subject: micro-cat, pole-cat and fat-cats
From: Charles Bragg <>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 15:29:08 -0700
        I have seen these advertised - has anyone on this list used them? Could
you relate your experiences? I am interested in a fat-cat to cover up the
built-in mics on a Sony VX2000, and the micro-cats for a good pair of omnis
from Sound Professionals.

        -- Chuck

========
Chuck Bragg, Pacific Palisades, CA