Re: Comments needed: Sharp IM-DR420 or Sony MZ-N10??

Subject: Re: Comments needed: Sharp IM-DR420 or Sony MZ-N10??
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:21:50 -0000
I will put it in a historical view.

Sharp wins on options for our type of recording, they serve us well.

Sony wins on hours served without fail, quality thought out while
taking the hit.

It is a personal decision which is more important.
It depends on how well you work in a adverse situation and where you
are going.
But that is how I see the choice.

Rich Peet

--- In  mPATH Records