RE: hiss reduction

Subject: RE: hiss reduction
From: "Barb Beck" <>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:29:06 -0700
Another thing to remember when removing hiss from recordings you want other=
to hear is that if your high hearing is going even somewhat you can create
something which sounds just fine to your ears but "dead" and unnatural to
somebody who hears the high stuff well.  You can even find some commercial
stuff which has been overprocessed.

Barb Beck
Edmonton