Nebraska

Subject: Nebraska
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:52:17 -0800
Well, I'm off for a few days to Nebraska to do some recording, hoping for a
big variety and obviously the Sandhill Cranes will be plentiful, 600.000
plus and some Whooping cranes. I will get anything you want if needed :-)
let me know between now and 9:00am Pacific time Thursday.

Photos, Recordings? You name it, within reason!

Marty, I will get back to you about the other bits :-)

I'm off to pack....

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

http://www.naturesound.org