Re: non-professional setup

Subject: Re: non-professional setup
From: "Nick Roast" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:04:26 -0000
Hi John,

If you choose to take a preamplifier can I mention the FEL 3.5 Series
preamps, they are absolutely the smallest and lightest you will find,
they work from plug in power so need no batteries, the mono model is
actually built inside the XLR plug. They would be perfect for the Sony
ECM-55's or for the MKE-2/K6 combination.

In the US the mono model is available from Minidisco
http://www.minidisco.com/35mx.html
The other models are available directly from FEL in the UK:
http://www.micbooster.com/

Nick Roast FEL Communications.