Sick Minidisk # 2

Subject: Sick Minidisk # 2
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:15:40 EST
HELP! Can anyone help me with the below? Does anyone know to where I might =
go
for help?

HELP!

John
John V. Moore Nature Recordings

Subj:   sick minidisks=A0
Date:   2/10/04 8:50:53 AM Pacific Standard Time=20=20=20
From:   JVMNATREC=20=20
To: =20=20=20
=20=20=20

Dear All,

I just returned from Ecuador where one of my guides has a real problem. He=

recorded on 3 minidiscs which when they are put back in the machine show no=

data. The discs are full because if you try and record on them it goes to
overwrite mode. I guess the data is there, but the index seems to be lost. =
Does anyone
know where I could send these minidisks to have the data retrieved? There a=
re
some important recordings on them.

Thanks for the continued help.