RE: Re: I need your help

Subject: RE: Re: I need your help
From: "Fernando Gonzalez Garcia" <>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:23:07 -0600
Hi Meena and Rich.
Thanks a lot for your information. I have install cool edit 2000 again and
it does not necessary to call to Adobe. What did I do?. I remeber that alon=
time Sintryllium sending me information about what coudl i can do if i
purchase a nwe computer or decide to move Cool Edit to a differente machine=
.
I found that email and the better, i found the file called ce2kreg.exe. Whe=
i run this file it will give me the required space to fill in with my
information (Name and Serial Number). So, now i have again the complete
software in my pc. If some of you have a similar problem, i could sent the
file, but you must to have your own serial number. Now, i am considering to
upgrade to Adobe Audition.
After all it was very easier.