Re: I need your help

Subject: Re: I need your help
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:06:04 -0000
--- In  "Fernando Gonzalez Garcia"
<> wrote:
> Hi Recordist, i need your help.
> I purchase along time the complete version of Cool Edit 2000. My
problem
> now, is that my hard drive died, so i have to use a new one. Now, i
can not
> to install the complete version of the Cood Edit 2000 again. I only
have
> access to the trial version. How can i install the complete
version?.
> Thanks a lof for your help.

Per Adobe:

Greetings-

Many of you have expressed confusion about whether software
replacements are available for the copies of Cool Edit 2000 you
purchased from Syntrillium. We wanted to take a moment to clarify
Adobe's policy on this.

First, Adobe currently DOES make software replacements available for
downloaded copies of Cool Edit 2000, whether you plan on upgrading to
Adobe Audition or not. If you purchased a license and need a
replacement, please contact Adobe customer service at 888-724-4507.
If you're located outside North America, please go to
http://www.adobe.com/support/intlsupport.html to find your local
customer support phone number.

You will need to provide your name and the email address you used at
the time you purchased your software from Syntrillium. Once your
registration information is verified, Adobe Customer Service will
provide you with your name/serial number pair and instructions for
downloading the software. After you download the software be sure to
make a backup copy of the installer!

With all of that said, we hope you'll consider upgrading to Adobe
Audition. We kept the upgrade cost as low as we possibly could so it
would be easy for you to keep up-to-date: upgrading from Cool Edit
2000 costs only $99USD. Plus, upgrading qualifies you to receive
person-to-person support at no charge for issues related to product
installation, product defects, crashes, and errors. Support for
issues with Cool Edit 2000 and other Syntrillium products is only
offered through the Adobe Support Knowledgebase and the User-to-User
forums.

We appreciate your patience with all of these transitional issues,
and look forward to your continued support of Adobe Audition!

Sincerely,
The Adobe Audition Team