Re: Request for sound - Baby Alligator

Subject: Re: Request for sound - Baby Alligator
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:55:57 -0500

> Unfortunately not. I just searched http://www.junglewalk.com (section
> Alligators and Caymans) and found the same link as above and several adul=
> alligators (including one at Wild Sanctuary).
>
> In contrast to findsounds.com, junglewalk.com always launches the origina=
> websites.

I first found out about junglewalk when someone sent me a email with a
question about something on my site, giving a link which was junglewalk.
  If you check in the frogs section you will find quite a few, but not
near all of my frog species pages linked.

They operate more like a specialized websearch, though they review the
pages they link and provide descriptive comments. If you click any of
the links on my pages in the frame, you drop right back to my site.