"Huge Lot WILDLIFE Sound EFFECTS for Editing " on eBay

Subject: "Huge Lot WILDLIFE Sound EFFECTS for Editing " on eBay
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:28:08 -0000
Would anyone be interested in this? Bernie Krause?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=21198
&item=2983704686

ITEM: Thank you for considering my eBay auction. We have
recently been given the task of liquidating the estate of Mr. Dale
Woodyard, professor of Psychology at the University of Windsor,
Ontario, and Nature Documentary maker. Mr. Woodyard
specialized in the psychology of underwater mammals, and is
best known for being the first person to film the live underwater
birth of a manatee. Mr. Woodyard was a contributor to various
Nature-oriented programs and publications, including National
Geographic, CBC, BBC and others. The September 1984
National Geographic periodical features a cover photo taken by
Mr. Woodyard, as well as an article relating to the work he and
others had done with manatees. All of Mr. Woodyard's
equipment is high-end material, in fantastic condition. Please
check my other auctions for more items from the estate,
including more equipment and dozens of raw footage films on
VHS and mini-DV's. PLEASE BE AWARE: I AM BY NO MEANS AN
EXPERT IN VIDEO EQUIPMENT OR UNDERWATER
ACCESSORIES, SO PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS
BEFORE BIDDING

This auction is for:

Large lot of 37 cassettes and 3 microcassettes, recorded by
Professor Woodyard to be used in the editing process of his
documentary making, containing a wide range of sounds from
mostly nature and wildlife based sources, as well as interviews
with leading authorities in the field, including interviews of
himself.

Each cassette is labelled with reference to what it contains, and
includes some of the following subjects:

MANATEES (inc. sounds recorded before, during and shortly
after birth of manatee at Miami Seaquarium, eating noises, etc.),
DOLPHINS, SHARK (feeding, etc.), HUMPBACK WHALES,
TURLE, ALLIGATOR, CROCODILE, BIRDS, SPERM WHALE
(dying on beach at St. Augustine), OCEAN WAVES,
RESTAURANT, CROWD OF PEOPLE, MOTOR BOAT, STREET
SOUNDS, LAVA FLOW, SHIP BELL, FERRY, WIND, AIRPLANE,
BELUGA WHALE, etc., as well as numerous interviews and
informal discussions on a ange of subjects that relate to wildlife
(aquatic mammals).

I have not listened to these tapes individually, but believe them to
be as labelled, and am selling them as is, without prejudice,
maening there are no royalty or copyright isses attached.

All tapes appear to be in excellent condition, and were well cared
for by Dr. Woodyard.

Please email me at  with any questions.
Winner pays shipping (plus $2.00 optional insurance); Paypal
(no credit cards however), money order, cash or personal
cheques are accepted. I also accept BidPay payments for faster
delivery. Thanks for looking, and have a great day...

"Microphones are not ears,
Loudspeakers are not birds,
A listening room is not nature."
Klas Strandberg