Re: Ecuador Audio Publications

Subject: Re: Ecuador Audio Publications
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:57:43 -0800
Packaging is all-important these days, John. I'd throw in my two
cents for both the audio CD format and the DVD. Accessibility is all
important. Because of the relative availability of CDs for audio
reproduction, I'd probably want the CD.

My wife and I are off to the Galapagos and then the Rio Napo along
the eastern side of the Ecuadorian mountains in mid-January, where we
hope to record whole habitats (biophonies), weather and luck
permitting. As we're finding and as I explain in my new book/CD,
"Wild Soundscapes," the biophonic approach explains a great deal
about why and how birds (and other creatures) vocalize in the first
place. If you'd like to include those as part of the process in which
you're engaged, contact me directly.

All best,
Bernie Krause

Wild Sanctuary, Inc.