Museum sound design and the ISS

Subject: Museum sound design and the ISS
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:17:18 -0800
Not so, Rich. It's a virtual no-brainer. All one needs to do is
divide the sound clips into ambient segments and species-specific
segments. Five dawn, midday, dusk ambient tracks give you 125
possible ambient combinations, alone. Add the species-specific tracks
to perform within the proper sequence with the proper segments and
our software does the rest giving the Owner a lifetime of different
performances with the same context and content.

Our patent for the method and process (#5,293,358) was designed so
that a 10 year old can do the design, although I should point we have
nearly every kind of habitat imaginable (marine and terrestrial)
already conformed so that any choice just needs to be popped into a
system with the appropriate license from us, of course. Why build
another mouse-trap? With the appropriate license, it can be done
either way.

Bernie