Re: Museum sound design and the ISS

Subject: Re: Museum sound design and the ISS
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 00:32:15 -0000
Sounds great and I am due to re-visit the Chicago Museums as it is a
wonderful place. If I ever look into non-redundent media I will check
with you.  What a great customer to have but I would have expected
you to have been across the street at the Natural History Museum as
that is a better customer yet.  Good luck.
rich

--- In  Wild Sanctuary <>
wrote:
> Nearest location to you is the Chicago Museum of Science located
just
> north of Lincoln Park in the Loop, Rich. Please understand that we
> just ask that folks respect our intellectual property in the same
> manner as we do theirs and are not looking for adversarial
> environments of any kind.
>
> Disney is but one of a hundred or so use licenses we have
negotiated