Re: Museum sound design and the ISS

Subject: Re: Museum sound design and the ISS
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 22:42:52 -0000
I am in MN USA but I travel a bit so any midwest location that does
not resemble "disney" would be good.  You don't have to worry about
me and your patents as your product is in a different league and
above what a single person would normally construct for a site.  I
suspect it comes with a price tag to match that feeling.  I do find
in reading your patent at the US Gov site the lines between what is a
normal exhibit construction and what you patented hard to delineate.=20
But once again I am sure that is not ever going to be my problem.

Rich

--- In  Wild Sanctuary <>
wrote:
> No problem, Rich. Local pride is certainly admirable as is
> authenticity (although nothing we do is unauthentic by any stretch
of
> the imagination). Just be sure to keep an open mind about the scope
> of our patent and the necessary license to design and deliver such
> program/system commercially. I should note that Disney tried to
> bypass it a few years back (corporate pride). After a serious and
> robust challenge, even Disney relented and secured the required use
> license.
>
> Our systems can be found operational in about 30 venues across the
> country. Where do you live and I'll be happy to point you to the
> closest one.
>
> Bernie
>

> >--- In  Wild Sanctuary
<>