RE: Digest Number 1188

Subject: RE: Digest Number 1188
From: "Wayne Brissette" <>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:42:31 -0600
Robin Barber  on Thursday, December 4, 2003 stated=
:

>Howdy:
>
>I vaguely remember reading that someone had found a place to get an adapto=
>that will connect a standard camera tripod to the fitting found on mic
>stands. I looked through the archive, but didn=EDt seem to locate any info=
.
>Perhaps I read it somewhere else. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Yes, you need a 3/8 to 5/8 Adapter. Mic Supply <http://www.micsupply.com>
sells these ($5 USD) , as does B&H Photo and dozens of other places. The
key is you're going from 3/8-in to 5/8-in.

Wayne

--
sans la Musique la Vie serait une Erreur
Without music, life would be a mistake.

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
Wayne's Music Calendar: http://ical.mac.com/wayneb/Music
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.ht=
ml

Music Currently playing: Donovan "Lady Of The Lamp" : Sutras