Re: Multitrack Recorders

Subject: Re: Multitrack Recorders
From: "Greg Weddig" <>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:17:58 -0000
Good points Dan & Rich.  My thoughts regarding the LFE for nature
recording is do you need it at all?  I'm usually filtering out most of
the lfe information anyway (traffic, handling, wind).  I guess it
depends on what you are recording.  Another thought for the center
channel is narration/identification of species.
--greg