Re: Critique time for new web site

Subject: Re: Critique time for new web site
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:00:05 -0800
I'm not doing foresnic audio any more, Rich. Sold off that part of my
work 11 years ago to a San Francisco acoustic group (Charles Salter &
Assoc.) largely because I didn't want to travel to cities, so much.
Nor did I want to engage in the adversarial aspects of criminal
trials as an expert witness (altho I beat the FBI on more than one
occasion with my testimony). Just got tired of proving myself and
wanted to engage in gentler endeavors. Animals and the sounds wild
natural absolutely has fit the bill.

Bernie