Re: New Kid on the Block. compact cassette

Subject: Re: New Kid on the Block. compact cassette
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 03:34:04 -0000
I was expecting Barb to jump in.  She is and has done some great
stuff in natural sound cassette recordings.

c4 is one of those wmd, it goes boom.

We all fight the equipment battle on an ongoing basis. The stuff goes
old faster than a hound.
As one guy recording for himself it becomes harder.
Equipment owned determines the methods possible.
By December I need to have commited to my method and general
locations for next spring.
I hope to decide shortly my own path and hope that I can afford what
I decide to attempt.

I only keep my ham radio license now for the RC and microwave
priveledges that come with it that can be used in remote sound
recording.  Maybe this spring I will put that to use.

Good luck in your choices and try to save those short glimpses of
beauty where you find them.

Rich Peet

--- In  "Greg Winterflood"