Re: Mimicry of human music - RFI

Subject: Re: Mimicry of human music - RFI
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:33:53 -0700
Well, Syd, we got a mocking bird in the neighborhood that sings
(among other songs and calls) the the first 8-note riff of
Beethoven's 5th interchanged with the warning signal of a bus turning
a corner...Doppler shift and all. Explain that one! Come next spring,
if he's still around, I'll try to record and post it.

Bernie