RE: New to this all

Subject: RE: New to this all
From: "Dominique Laloux" <>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:39:44 +0200
It looks like the product is not available under the CoolEdit name
anymore.
>From my experience (limited, compared to the experience of many in the
list) I can only recommend it, although the "2000" version is not
available anymore and the only choice is now the full version (at the
higher cost of USD300).
It may not be the most sophisticated sound editing software on the
market, but it is fairly simple to use, and it lets you concentrate on
the objects you want to edit.

You can still get a limited trial version at
http://www.tucows.com/preview/193466.html. I would recommend spending
some time with it for a while. That doesn't cost anything, and much can
be learned from it.

DL