Re: UFO recorded in WI

Subject: Re: UFO recorded in WI
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:23:00 -0000
I wasn't so much after the id of the sound as to what can be
determined from it.
But so far, the top three answers received on and off list are
   3. a turkey
   2. a mysterious vortex
and the number one answer was:
   1. an atrac artifact

Now during that same recording trap I also captured a subsonic sound
when there was no clouds or lightning within hundreds of miles.
Obviously the UFO:
But what is interesting is the signiture going below this mics 5
cycle capability. The sound lasts for 8 seconds which to me would
indicate that the sound is being heard diffused or reflected in
excess of a mile in width. To me that would indicate that this was a
major sound event a very long ways off. Right?  But any leads on how
sound travels over distance that allows a signiture examination to
determine speed or distance of objects across soundscapes? Or where
to read?

subsonic 250 kb download and sorry for some as it is 6khz at 32 bit.
http://home.comcast.net/~richpeet/low.wav

Rich Peet
ps yes the sounds are real but conclusions reached are those of the
contributors.

--- In  "Rich Peet" <>