UFO recorded in WI

Subject: UFO recorded in WI
From: Dave <>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:40:44 -0400
Rich,
This sound reminds me of the sound of a wing-tip vortex. I was recording
some passenger jets landing at a local airport and I was directly under
their final approach path. The planes were maybe 100' overhead when they
passed. About 5 to 10 seconds after the jet passes, the twisting swirls of
air that come off of the wings would pass directly over my head following
the same path as the plane....completely freaked me out the first time I
heard it. Your sound is VERY similar to that but I can't imaging where you
would be getting vortices where you were. Even a VERY large bird flying by
wouldn't create one THAT distinct, would it?

dave
www.morrisonphotographics.com