sound of the month

Subject: sound of the month
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:29:52 -0000
I am interested in sharing sounds and in that I seem to be posting
more files than most here maybe or maybe not this is the place for
this.

If anyone has an interest in sharing a "sound of the month" let me
know.  If only a few people are interested than we can take it off
list as an e-mail circle.  If many are interested we can find a way
to keep it here.

I recommend a 1 min. post of sound with a max of a 15 second
narration to be mixed in or over.  Format of narration to be
discussed and I have a few examples of "maybe".  If a media wants to
subscribe to the receipt of sounds then all proceeds can be shared by
the members.  If it is to become just a public passion, than so be it.

Let me know if you are interested.

Rich Peet