Re: Re: low rec levels with Telinga?

Subject: Re: Re: low rec levels with Telinga?
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:42:12 +0200
When connected to the cassette and to the MD, is the same output cable used?

Could it be that the cassette recorder in question has a very high gain and
that you happen to see this gain as "normal"??

You see, there is no technical explanation to such different gains. The
output impedance of the Telinga is less than 200 Ohms, so even if the input
impedancies were very different, it wouldn't cause any problems.

I suggest that you help your friend to get in touch with me personally, at

I'm not sure that a list of questions and answers on this topic is
interesting for the others.

Klas.