RE: low rec levels with Telinga?

Subject: RE: low rec levels with Telinga?
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 14:28:19 +0200
Hi Oryoki!
You are right - there is no need for a mic preamp!

Is this correct:

1/ The handle gives a sufficient signal when connected to a cassette machine?
2/ It gives a poor output when connected BOTH to a HHB and a Sony MiniDisc??

Klas.

Telinga Microphones, Botarbo,
S-748 96 Tobo, Sweden.
Phone & fax int + 295 310 01