RE: low rec levels with Telinga?

Subject: RE: low rec levels with Telinga?
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:18:30 -0700
I have exactly the same setup and never had any problems. Tell him there
is a recording level wheel on the Portadisk and if he turns it
clockwise, his recordings will be much better! Just joking of course!
Honestly, I have never had problems in this way; I feel he may have his
threshold set at -15 or -30?

Martyn